~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, November 5, 2011

So I Can't Take This Anymore.

So I guess it's time to tell you what I should've said before
Open up the last part of me I'd hidden

It's time to see what you did to me

Caring friends tried to keep me on my feet
And now I have to tell them that they'd failed
Now I lie here and sob into my pillows
Tonight I'll give up my pretense

Truly, you should've seen this sooner
Angels are only meant to break
Keeping my head above water proved to be too much to take
Even now I have to apologize

Trusting me was a mistake
Honey, I thought you'd known that
I guess it's time to reveal myself
Show you all the shadow I'd kept inside

All though I'd failed I know you still love me
Need I tell you how wrong that is?
Yet I know you'll forever love me
Me, a girl with black bloodied wings
On my knees I plead for your forgiveness
Reaching out to you I beg
Even now I know I'll get your forgiveness


No comments: