~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A New Future? Or A Different Take On the Past?--Life Post

Hey kiddies. Sorry for disappearing on ya last night, I had no choice but to hit a certain word count goal. And I'm doubly sorry about no poems being posted for a while. Reread the old ones until I have some good ones for ya, alright? I lost my notebook with all my recent ones in it. So don't kill me for making a human mistake.

Anywho, methinks you is wondering on what the title is about. Yeah, yeah, you guessed it: Joseph. We're gonna be hanging out soon; he told me that yeah he's cool with us hanging out sometime, but he has to think about it first.

Well, guys, I wanna see if I have a chance here. I want a boyfriend!!! I don't wanna be alone anymore....

But, wait? What about my two guy friends Liam and David? Liam and I are friends. David and me are locker neighbors. Liam and I laugh and joke around whenever we're together, and David and I do the same. So...Maybe I have three options of guys I could chase? Honestly, I'm leaning most towards Liam. And don't give me that look!!! I know I seem to think a lot about Joseph, but....It wouldn't be a really good idea. I don't think I'd be happy as his girlfriend.

And, yeah....I'm not really that much into girls. I have no idea what my sexuality is anymore.

Emmy and me....We're never gonna be.

I should just...just not try and pursue it. Let her go.

It would only lead to me getting hurt, which leads to her getting hurt too. I'll still talk to her, still tell her I love her, but let most of what I feel for her go.

Look, guys, I have to go.

Love you.


Oh, yeah, I almost forgot: My new background images is a picture from the video Paradichlorobenzene by the Vocaloid Kagamine Len. I <3 <3 <3 HIM!!!!

So, to see the song, follow this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeVhHLggZ5U

No comments: