~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Broken Black Bloodied Wings

Brokenly I fall to my knees, I wish I could just
Rest here for a while? Maybe
On this night I will be free?
Keeping me here, what do you want of me?
Even I have to admit I'm not worth your time
Now I just fall to my knees, and beg you not to leave

But I know its for the best, I know that
Love, I will only cause you pain
And to have a happy life you need to be away from me
Caring too much about me is what hurts you most
Knowing that I have to tell you to leave

Blood pours down
Let me go from this place of torture
Opening my eyes I see you standing there
Opening my heart only to get it broken again
Don't you see that I have to go?
In all our months of knowing each other
Even though I never meant to hurt you
Dylan, that's all I managed to do

We lie here alone
In the darkest of nights we'll break our promise of
Never letting go
Goodbye now, let me die here
Stiff and still upon the bloodied grass


No comments: