~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Alexander Rowan Garden.

A perfect gentleman
Love for you came so swiftly
Even though what we have is imperfect
Xerces will not tear us apart
Although I have never seen your face
Now I know that I love you
Don't ever doubt that for an instant
Evermore you will not lose my heart
Reality will never wake us from this dream

Resting my head upon your chest
On this night I know I'll dream of you
Will you promise me that you will remain?
Always by my side forever?
Never letting me go?

Giving my heart to you
A Black Rabbit loving her Wolf
Really....Doesn't this sound like a children's story?
Dreams instead of reality?
Even though we barely know each other
Now we are together until the end.


My Wolf........ <3

No comments: