~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

To Save You From The Knife I Dedicate My Life

Trust in me, I'll keep you safe
Open your heart and let me in


Saviors always catch
Angels as they fall
Victorious cries cut through
Eternity's dark silence

You and I forever without doubt
On my soul I swear to make your wold okay
Unending love will warm your darkest nights

Forever and a day, I mean that promise
Reality will never wake me from my dreams of you
Ocean's wind whisks away my tears
My sweet love, I am yours alone

They will not take me from you
Here in the shadows I will remain
Eternally watching over you

Knowing you're hurt me, I watch myself
Never forgetting you can break my heart
Inside all I care about is you, so
Forgetting about me is all too easy
Even though I should be afraid

In my fear I'd run from you

Darkness came to envelop me
Eternity stole me away
Death flooded my heart and soul
In the end I ran back to you
"Come back!" you'd cried
And at last I answered
Together forever can we remain
Even though this hurts me so?

My one and only love
You know who you are

Long in the future to come
In the end as it finally arrives, we are at peace
Forever we will be; as
Eternity comes to steal us away


No comments: