~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Out Here

Out here all alone
All the people I've known
Have let me go for a while
Because I cannot even fake a smile
No one knows me
Out here, only a few even see me
To the world, I am a mystery
They are content enough to leave me be
I wonder why I come here
Is it to escape from all the fear?
To just be free?
Away from all responsibility?
At home, am I missed?
Do they wonder if my skin the knife has kissed?
I doubt it
What I'm going through, they don't see it
And it doesn't really matter at all
If I disappoint them by letting myself fall
I'm through with saying sorry
To people who don't care about me
I would rather be left alone
In a place so far from every other I've known
Here, there is real safety
Because I'm free from anyone that cares about me


No comments: