~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Left Behind

You left me behind
You walked away
That wasn't kind
What you did that day
I loved you
You were my life
I would do anything for you
And in return you kept me from the knife
But now you're gone
Will I ever know why?
Why did you leave me alone?
And why won't they let me die?
Whenever I needed a friend
I could call on you
But then we came to an end
I lost you
Why did you leave me?
You never told me why
You said it had nothing to do with me
But was that a lie?
I'd fight back the dark to make you happy
I'd give you anything
But now you've left me
I am left behind
Do you remember me?
The girl so kind
You said you loved me
But I guess you lied
You left me alone
Everything good within me has died
I am alone


No comments: