~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, October 17, 2011

I Wish

I wish we could keep
The promises we made in the hours without sleep
I wish we could stay
Together for forever and a day
I wish you hadn't hurt me
Had never caused me agony
I wish I could keep you here
By my side forever in all this fear
I wish that I could love you
But I don't know what to do
I wish I could give you my heart and soul
But neither of them are whole
I wish I didn't have to say this
But I'd do anything to feel your kiss
I wish I could have you back
But for hurting me you've got the knack
I wish we were still dreaming
But now we're waking
I wish I was what you need
But too many times I've made your heart bleed
I wish you didn't regret
Saying all those sweet things I can't forget
I wish we were still in love
But now it's the sun shining up above
I wish I didn't want to leave
But I still have to grieve
I wish you would stay
But everything ends one day


No comments: