~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Remember

I remember you
How I could I forget?
I recall loving you
Something I can't regret
I would do anything
To make your world okay
You were my everything
But then came the day
That you left me behind
Have you forgotten me?
The girl, Mortal, so sweet and so kind
What have you done to me?
I thought I had recovered
But now I sit here and cry
All the things remembered
All the feelings that had to die
I remember you
I remember me
All the things we would do
You and me
I try to force away
The memory
Of that dark day
That you left me
But I can't forget
And oh no
I can't regret
Knowing the things that I know
It's been so long
But I remember still
Everything was wrong
And everything right that we never will
Get a chance to do now that you're gone
But I remember you
And I am alone
With my memories of you


No comments: