~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween ;)

Happy Halloween Y'all!

Go out and have a Fright Tonight
Play the Game until the Morning's Light
Who cares if you're Afraid?
It's only a Game we've all Played
So Laugh with your Friends
Who knows when it All Ends?
Don't look Behind You
There's Nothing You can Do
They're Coming After You
And You know what They're going to Do



XO I love Halloween! Today was amazing. I love this holiday. And guess what? I told Joseph I like him!!!! :D And he told me that we'd just see where things go, that it was alright, and he really looked happy about it. Which rocks.

I was randomly hugged--AGAIN--today. There's a guy I know, named Zack, in my Musical Theater Club, and he's a hugger. He's hugged me once before, and I barely know him. And today I tossed him a bag of chocolate at third period, and at the end of the day he walks up to me from behind, wraps his arms about my waist, and hugs me. Creepy.....Aha who cares? It's awesome.

So today went altogether pretty freaking awesome.....XO

And at the end of the day, after the Novel Writing Club Kick-Off Party, I was standing outside on the side of the road and it was windy and a bit rainy and cold, and I was in a dress, a massive purple witch hat, and a purple cloak. It was awesome XO. And I was thinking to myself: "Nothing weird to see here, no siree. Just a witch standing by the side of the road blasting This Is Halloween by Marilyn Manson and bowing at/charging at/attempting to scare the occupants of cars." Yes, I charged a car. I was standing stock-still for about three minutes, and then this little car toodled  up beside me. I waited until it was about ten meters away from pulling even with me, tensed my muscles, and waited until it was only a meter from pulling even with me to take a running leap from the sidewalk, and charge at the car shrieking arcane incantations and trying to scare the drivers. It was so freaking awesome!

XO HAPPY HALLOWEEN Y'ALL!


No comments: