~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Forget Me--The Lycanas Grey Tale Chapter Two

You look tired....Aw, don't give me that look, you know I only want what's best for you! Sh, sh.....Rest, I'll curl up with you for a while if that helps you. No, I can't stay. I'm sorry hon, I'd stay if I could!

Finally, you're asleep. Groaning, I leave your too-tight embrace and groan, my muscles tense and sore. I bend over, nibble at your neck. In your sleep, you smile and sigh. I bite, and sip at the blood that wells out of the wound. Mmmmmmmmmm. Very tasty. You wince a bit in your sleep, and I murmur into your ear, soothing you back to sleep. I lick the wound, healing it with my saliva, and I depart, stomach filled enough to satisfy. I'll need to get more later--from a less easy source.

In search of more, I wander the city streets, breathing deeply. Mmmmm, there's a smell...My mouth starts to water, and I go to follow the scent.

I chase after it, speeding, smelling it so strongly.....

I find her, her clothes stained with blood, limping and weak. No wonder her scent was so strong....Sighing, I tackle her, and take my fill from within and also from the wounds scattered across her skin. I leave her drained in the gutter, so when she will be found people will think her blood has gone into the storm drain, instead of down a vampiric throat. My kind must not be discovered, or we'd be deprived of our all-too-easy meals.

So I sip and wander, sipping from the various wandering drunks I come upon, wincing at the strong taste of alcohol. Finally, my belly is full, and contentedly I wander back home.

I think briefly of the young woman I'd taken out to the woods, a long time ago. Chances are she's long dead, the members of my kind having killed her long before. Well, haha, my apologies. Don't ever trust me.

Sometimes, it's best to forget me, and hope you don't show up on my menu.

Well, that's it from your favorite local stark raving mad vampire.

This is Lycanas Grey, disappearing into the dark before the dawn. Farewell.


No comments: