~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, October 17, 2011

Ending and Beginning

So it's a whole new start
But is it with the same heart?
Is any of this real?
Will I ever feel?
I love a few
That have been with me through
Thick and thin
But some have no place within
My life anymore
Some left long before
I hold onto their memories
But they've faded, all their agonies
Are now all but forgotten
This battle isn't done
We're still the same
As we were, it's only the game
That's changed at all
But now within the wall
Come the screams of things
Forgotten, and songs no one sings
Echo eternally in the night
We're holding onto the candle light
Is there anyone else here
Besides us, in all this fear?
Does it matter anymore?
How long do we have before
We die?
And all the tears we cry
Drown us?
Kill us?
What happened to you an I?
Why do I want to die?
At least now we restart
But is it with the same heart?


No comments: