~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Empty Shattered Heart

When I first found you
I fell for you

I thought it was the start
Of something that could heal my heart
But I'm still shattered inside
And all the things I've tried to hide
Are taking over me
You're starting to see
My tears
You see me now, drowning in my fears
I'm sorry, I didn't mean
To turn my heart into a cruel machine
I didn't mean this
I didn't mean for you to doubt my kiss
Please forgive me
For succumbing to my agony
I'm so weak
A savior I need to seek
But there's no one
My fight is done
I will be strong enough to save you
But that is the last thing I can do
When I have saved you from the knife
That is the day I will leave this life
I love you
I truly do
I would die for you if there was a way
But my day to die is not today
I will remain
Weather all this pain
For you
And only you
Because I love you with all my shattered heart
That one day may start
To heal
But for now, my love for you is the only thing that's real


No comments: