~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Emily V.

I've never cried this much
My cheek still feels your touch
Gently your lips I kiss
I don't want to lose this
This feeling of your fingers in my hair
The knowledge that you care
Will I have lost you tonight?
Or will we remain until the dawn's light?
Losing you
What can I do?
Do I remain
Pretend there's no pain?
Or do I walk away
And hope to return another day?
Will you let me come back to you?
Or will I have lost you
Forever and a day?
Is there another way?
Holding tight to your hand
Why you tell me to go I understand
But I can't go!
A life without you I don't want to know
The first girl I've ever loved is you
Without you, what do I do?
Let me stay
Tell me there's another way
Tell me you're mine
Tell me we're fine
Please! Please
Emily, I'm on my knees
Don't make me go!
I don't want to go!
Emily, sweet Emily
I clutch you to me desperately
In my ear you whisper, "It's for your sake, remember
"That I love you forever."
NO! No, sweetheart, no
But inside of me I know
You're right
But can we make this last another night?
I don't want to lose you now
Can't I stay with you somehow?

My Emily..........

*Bursts into sobs.* Emily, I'm sorry.....I should have told you about Dylan. I should've told you about Joseph.  I should've told you everything. I used you. I betrayed you the same way you betrayed me. And now you're telling me to go. I can't leave you! I can't leave you. I may not be able to save you, but the least I can do is spiral down into hell with you. Emily! Emmy, sweetheart, tell me we're okay. Tell me I can stay with you! Please, Emmy, please!!!!!!!

No comments: