~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Anna's Words

Yeah, this is what Anna's telling me, except she made it into poetry for no reason at all..... :3

Sh, I'm here
I know there's so much to fear
Bury your face in my hair
You know how much I care
And even though she may be gone
You're not going to be life's pawn
You're going to be strong
Even though so much is wrong
My angel, my beautiful dark-haired angel
I will heal your shattered shell
Believe in me
I will set you free
The emptiness will fade
And the knowledge that you were played
Will be forgotten--and remember this
Before you feel the knife's kiss
Think first of the ones with their faith in you
The ones that will be hurt if you do
So stay strong for them
Fight this fight for them
And never forget how strong you are
And don't forget how far
And babe it's okay to cry
As long as you don't want to die

No comments: