~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Acrostic Assortment--V.5

So here I am again with even more acrostic poetry. One more dedicated to a friend, and then onto a selection of sentence format ones. So Saira it's your turn at last....

Saira O'Conley


So I love you heart and soul
And there's nothing that will make me leave
Inside I feel like you're a part of me
Realizing I'd die without you happened only recently
And now I'll never forget it

Opened my heart and soul to you

Can I ever understand why you judge it good?
On your darkest nights
Never doubt I'll be your light in the shadows
Love forever, my wondrous friend
Evermore will I stay for
You, my sweet sister


And now here's one written from her point of view.....


Bad Kitteh


Bad little girl
Angel, please be careful
Don't you know what you're getting into?

Knowledge isn't something you have a lot of, but you're learning
Inside I'll always know you're breaking
Trust me when you're ready
Trust me to keep you safe
Easy, think this through now; what's best for YOU?
Honey, I'm proud of you.

No comments: